Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Alone

Rob and I did it. We took a trip together without our kids. Well technically I just went to work with Rob for the week, but it was still without kids. Look at the cool plane we got to take :) While Rob worked in Mountain View opening up a new hospital I visited friends, and food in San Francisco and other parts of the bay area. For example, I had a lovely run in Golden Gate park, bought an obscene amount of Chocolate from Cocoa Bella's, and had a yummy dinner at Town Hall. Did I mention the sushi and the shopping? We went to 2 movies (and we didn't have to pay a babysitter). I slept 10 hours the first night we were there (I literally didn't wake up until 9:30am). We missed our kids, but they were in good hands with Grandma Verda and Grandpa Craig.

1 comment: