Friday, January 25, 2008

hmmmm!!!! I am hungry

So this would actually fit better as a post into my personal blog, if in fact I had the time to actually navigate 2 blogs. I can't seem to part with wanting to update things relating to my kids especially when they are of course adorable and cute. But I find myself wanting to post things that just pertaing really to me, myself, and I. So as I am sitting here looking through some pictures that I will post potentially right after this I find myself hungry. Hungry for something sweet (of course) yet without having to do any baking, driving, walking, moving at pretty much any pace other than reaching in the cupboard. Ugh. Where does that leave me???? I can't seem to keep any really good treats in the cupboard longer than 2 days max (because I don't have that capacity to eat just 1 or 2 or 10 for that matter). I don't know if any of you can relate, but for lack of anything better I find myself eating peanut butter chocolate chips. This is where the hmmmm comes in. I know I could do better. I know I could at least make cookies, whip up some cake batter, for heaven's sake I could have Rob pick me something up on his way home (he already called and is on his way), but I haven't, didn't, and alas am sitting here eating them while drinking OJ with ice in a green Nalgene bottle. hmmmm well now that I actually talked about baking I feel a little more motivation, maybe I will go bake, peanut butter cookies.....hmmmm

2 comments:

rachel said...

LOL! I have stood countless times staring in my pantry for a sweet something but finding NOTHING! I hope your sweet tooth was satisfied, Tannya.
Hugs!

Margaret said...

Sounds like we need to have a trip to The Sweet Life!!! I'm with you sister...I am in need of something yummy too!