Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Butte to Butte


On the fourth of July our entire family woke up at 6:30am so I could go run in the Butte to Butte. Its an annual 10K run that begins with the first mile being a really long steep hill. It was a really fun race hill and all. The best part for me though was that Rob amazingly wanted to go and see me run with all the kids in tow. They cheered me on at the start and then found me 3 other times along the way. I am so lucky to have such a cute and supportive family. It made the race that much better having them there.

2 comments:

Church Family said...

Tan, you rule. What more can a girl say.

Trudi & Gary said...

Tannya, wow - I didn't know that you are a harrier - next time you run We'll come cheer with the kids and Robbie can run with you... :-)
Proud of you - what does the event t-shirt look like?
Love ya, Trudi & Gary